Face to Face Interpreting
HITS provides face-to-face interpreting in more than 140 languages and dialects, on-site at the specified date and time.
Face-to-face interpreters provided directly by HITS are fluent and literate in both target languages, conversant with the terminology across a wide range of public services and committed to the ethics of public service interpreting (e.g. impartiality and confidentiality).
Face-to-face interpreters provided by HITS are criminal-checked at the appropriate mandated level and have an established Right to Work.
HITS provides face-to-face interpreters for all types of meetings and appointments for a wide range of organisations and individuals. These include:
- Health Services – primary, acute and mental health
- Drug and alcohol services
- Statutory Social Services
- Safeguarding issues including child protection
- Adult Care Services
- Communicating with adults with learning disability
- Trading Standards
- Environmental Health
- Housing and Revenue Services
- Probation Services
- Other Criminal Justice agencies
- Solicitor appointments
- Voluntary sector work providing legal advice
- Services for refugees, asylum seekers and migrant workers
- Commercial companies (including retail and industrial sectors)
- Private individuals
If you would like to book a face-to-face interpreter, please call HITS on 01442 867212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org