Translation of Documents
HITS provides written translations in all language combinations and in all physical and electronic formats.
Proof reading and a letter of authentication is provided as standard for all translations.
HITS provides written translations for all subject matters and types of document, including:
- Medical Reports
- Technical Manuals
- Appointment Letters
- Passports and ID cards
- Insurance Documents
- Legal Documents
- Professional and educational qualifications
- Tenancy Agreements
- Marriage, Birth and Death Certificates
- Commercial Contracts
- Publicity Brochures or Leaflets
All translations are undertaken by appropriately-qualified professional translators based in the UK.
If you would like to request a quote for a written translation, please contact HITS on 01442 867212 or go to our Request a Quote link on the Home Page. Please remember to attach your document for translation.
Guidelines for Commissioning a Written Translation
• Finalise all wording and formatting before submitting your document for translation. Any subsequent alterations may incur extra costs and cause delays.
• If possible, please submit your document for translation in an editable format. This will reduce time and cost.
• If you have a deadline for publication of your translated document, please leave enough time for the translation to be completed. We will be happy to advise you to the likely completion date, based upon the length of the document and the language in question.
• Some languages require a greater number of words to create an accurate translation. If your document is of a limited size (e.g. a four or eight-page booklet, an A4 poster), please leave enough space within the document to accommodate the possible need for extra words.
If in doubt, please feel free to contact us. We will do all we can to make the process as straightforward and cost-efficient as possible.
HITS is also able to provide audio translations.